Fresherthan.com would like to ask you to read through the Terms & Conditions before using our site in order to ensure you are fully aware of our policy.
Any images used on this site will fall into one of the following categories
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purpose
- Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on Photobucket or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
- Images that are owned by Fresherthan.com
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Thumbnail images of 150 x 150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
- Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
- Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
External Link Disclaimer
Links to external websites often come up in posts and you will be visiting these at your own discretion. In no way are we endorsing the use of these external links or promoting their products in any other way than providing information about them. We are not responsible for any damage caused to you or your computer by visiting these links.
Notification of Changes
If we change the Terms & Conditions, changes will be posted to ensure users are aware of the new changes.
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org